Tools To Show Your Appreciation
Tools For Appreciation And Employee Recognition
Recent studies proved that the key to motivating employees is far from being money centred. Therefore, it is essential that you understand what you need to do in order to keep your team engaged and focused on the common goal. You’ll need to spend at least as much time building an engaging ecosystem as you’ll do hiring new people and motivating your staff.
There are several tools for giving or facilitating appreciation available: Kudo Box and Kudo Cards aka Appreciation Cards, Happiness Index, Niko Niko Calendar to name a few. To show recognition these tools range from workshop moderation and facilitation techniques to commercial and free online services and to physical objects at the business place.
- Tweet your electronic Kudo card online: http://kudobox.co/
- Slack: https://slack.com/apps/A5BRR7KFH-kudos
- 7 Mobile Apps for Recognizing and Rewarding Employees: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/r/tech-review/6-mobile-apps-for-recognizing-and-rewarding-employees/
- Employee Recognition Software: https://www.capterra.com/employee-recognition-software/
- Happiness Tracker https://happinesslab.co/
Note: This list is fed dynamically by my postings on this topic. — Bookmark this post to stay tuned for frequent updates!