It doesn't matter if you are living in a regulative world (automotive industrie, pharma, defense, avionics), or in an agile one: — for a well running product development you have to set-up proper defined, disciplined activities and processes.
When setting up a product development project you have to consider a lot of activities:
- market research/needs analysis and customer enquiries to gather product requirements/features,
- proper customer segmentation and related variants and configuration management,
- prototyping and UX design,
- development and testing,
- prototype shipping and evaluation (by customers).
And finaly, inspecting, learning, and adapting the quality and maturity of your activities/processes.
In the agile world I help you by coaching you in Scrum, Kanban, or Lean Stack.
And for more strongly regulated environments I support you operationaly compliant with CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) or SPICE (ISO 15504), resp. Automotive SPICE® hands-on in
- Project Management coaching,
- Quality Management and Assurance,
- Requirement and Configuration Management.