Jump to sections on this page.
Plays-In-Business — Service
Process Maturity / Agile Transition
Process ImprovementImprove and optimise your product development processess maturity according to ISO 15504 or CMMI.
Playful Problem Resolution
Agile GamesEmpower your teams and employees playfully with game oriented moderation and problem resolution tools.
Mentoring, Skill & Team Development
Create a safe space to support reaching the transition goals, empower your teams, or go from Waterfall-to-Agile/Scrum.
Organisational Design & New Leadership
Transform your business to new process levels, agile leadership and employee empowerment.
LEGO Serious Play & Innovation Games
LEGO Serious Play & Innovation GamesBoost your workshops for innovation, strategic decision making, and problem resolution in management and business environments.
Project Mgmt, Quality Mgmt
Project SupportHands-on operational support of your quality management, requirements engineering, and project management activities and processes.
Games create a safe space to experiment playfully and to collaborate cheerfully with others.
I solve with a rich toolbox of gaming workshop formats real business problems, thus:
People are most engaged when they have joy doing their work.
Improvement is like Playing - Do it with Fun!
You most best motivate people by having fun doing what they do playfully, together with acknowledgement and appreciation.
The strongest commitement you will get from people being engaged and doing their work in a funfull and playful way.
You empower people by
- give appreciation and acknowledgement
- allow working in a self-organised manner
- allow working in a funfull and playful way
- Coaching & mentoring (agile) skills
- Supporting business/organisational change development
- Facilitating innotive and empowering workshop/sessions
- Supporting team building (team chartering & kick-off)
- Supporting organisational design and change
- Supporting software process improvement
- Hands-on project supporting: project management, quality management
- Commitment by engagging people
- Results direct useable at the floorshop
- Alignment to business goals
- I work as coach — not as a consultant. I involve everybody engaged.
- I stress people provocatively.
- I run change initiatives with goals and measurements driven by both employee and manager level.
- I facilitate workshops to break down barriers and speed communication (LEGO™ Serious Play™, Innovation Games™, and other tools, Agile Games).
- I incrementaly roll out and deliver results directly useable ("Shipable results")
Plays-In-Business — Recent Projects/Portfolio
Plays-In-Business — Recent Blog Posts
D-65187 Wiesbaden, Germany
- +49-3212-1312401 (Fon/Fax to Email)
- info (@) plays-in-business.com
- @PlaysInBusiness, @M_Tarnowski
Michael Tarnowski, founder of Plays-in-Business.com. He has more than 20 years IT-management consultancy experience in the fields of software development, automotive, aerospace/aviation, airlines, and air traffic management, defence, banking/finance, logistics, and tourism.
Michael works as (agile) coach, process improvement consultant (CMMI, ISO 15504/Automotive SPICE®), business and innovation facilitator (Management 3.0, LEGO Serious Plays, Innovation Games) — actor/director (stage acting & business plays).
Michael's passions are moderation techniques which set people in a playful mood for improvement — play@work:
Improvement is like Playing — Do it with Fun!